Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year

It's a new year, 2011 to be exact and after a few months of vegetarian cooking for Tatyana, I was at a loss for new ideas.  The Internet is a great resource, but can become overwhelming to a new cook.  I rediscovered the joy of cookbooks.  Betty Crocker's Easy Everyday Vegetarian.  I checked it out from the library.  The key words besides Vegetarian were Easy and Everyday.  It has to be easy to be sustainable for me.  :)  Another frustration with the internet is that sometimes the ingredients are not readily available in the middle of the high desert of California and if there are too many steps, my mind wanders after a full day of teaching.  I found several recipes to post here and I will try them and see if they are ones that will become new favorites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment